How do I control my email notifications from Facebook?

You can control what email notifications Facebook sends to you from your Notifications Settings:

  1. Click the account menu  at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Account Settings
  2. From the left column menu, click Notifications control my email notifications from Facebook
  3. Go to Email and click Edit control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook
  4. Choose if you want to receive all notifications, important notifications or only notifications about your account control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications fr
  5. If you aren't getting email notifications, you may need to adjust your notification settings.
If the notification is from an app, you can block the app on Facebook. To block an application, navigate to the application’s about page. At the lower left column of the page, click Block App. Learn about controls for apps notifications.
control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook control my email notifications from Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

bla bla bla